Men of Faith
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. — John 13:35
- To provide an avenue for regular Christian fellowship among the men of Faith Church.
- Build relationships between the men of Faith Church
- Edify and encourage one another
- Encourage men to take leadership roles in the church
- Support various ministries in the church and various community Christian outreaches with money and/or time
- Do projects for anyone in the church who needs a helping hand such as mowing, raking leaves, etc.
Men of Faith meets on the third Saturday of every month from 8-9 a.m. in the church fellowship hall. Good fellowship and good food.
Men of all ages are welcome!